- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
Music Practices Across Borders
(E)Valuating Space, Diversity and Exchange
Music across borders – (e)valuating transnational music practices looking at space, diversity, and exchange.
Dynamics and Paradoxes of a Globalizing Art World
Structures and dynamics of the global art market: An ethnographical perspective on the Chinese experience.
Spaces and Identities in Border Regions
Politics – Media – Subjects
The authors examine spaces and identities resulting from social practice in cross-border contexts in Germany, France, Belgium and Luxembourg.