- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Economy, Organization, Labor, and Industry
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
Entangled Inequalities in Transnational Care Chains
Practices Across the Borders of Peru and Italy
This book explores the care practices and inequalities between individuals and households that go along with Peruvian migration to Italy and the migrants' introduction into home-based elderly care.
Hans-Christian Petersen (ed.)Spaces of the Poor
Perspectives of Cultural Sciences on Urban Slum Areas and Their Inhabitants
How far can we look behind the facade of urban poverty? The volume takes up this question and presents new research perspectives that do not stop at collective categories.