- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Economy, Organization, Labor, and Industry
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
The Promise of Diversity
How Brazilian Brand Capitalism Affects Precarious Identities and Work
How precarious is diversity? An ethnographic encounter with affective laborers in a Brazilian fashion enterprise.
An Actor-Network Theory of Organizations
In the digital age, organizations are not anonymous systems operating behind the backs of individuals. Instead, they are scalable actor-networks guided by network norms of connectivity, flow, communication, participation, authenticity and flexibility.
Of Machines, Makers and Inventors
FabLab – the future of (another) economy? The FabLab environment and community are growing, but the number of scientific publications about fabrication laboratories is small. Hence, this publication aims at filling the gap of scientific publications about FabLabs.