- Aesthetic Practice
- Aging Studies
- America: Culture - History - Politics
- American Culture Studies
- Being Human: Caught in the Web of Cultures – Humanism in the Age of Globalization
- Cityscapes - Texts in Cultural Urban Studies
- Cultural and Media Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Culture & Theory
- Digital Humanities
- Disability Studies. Body – Power – Difference
- Human-Animal Studies
- Memory Cultures
- Postcolonial Studies
- Presence and Tacit Knowledge
- Queer Studies
- Time - Meaning - Culture
No results were found for the filter!
The Situationality of Human-Animal Relations
Perspectives from Anthropology and Philosophy
The anthology asks for the anthropological and philosophical implications of human-animal relations. It presents a multidisciplinary theoretical approach and clarifies the concept of situationality.
Animal Minds & Animal Ethics
Connecting Two Separate Fields
The next step in animal philosophy – this anthology builds bridges between the fields of animal ethics and the philosophy of animal minds and cognition.