- Aesthetic Practice
- Aging Studies
- America: Culture - History - Politics
- American Culture Studies
- Being Human: Caught in the Web of Cultures – Humanism in the Age of Globalization
- Cityscapes - Texts in Cultural Urban Studies
- Cultural and Media Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Culture & Theory
- Digital Humanities
- Disability Studies. Body – Power – Difference
- Human-Animal Studies
- Medical Humanities
- Memory Cultures
- Postcolonial Studies
- Presence and Tacit Knowledge
- Queer Studies
- Time - Meaning - Culture
No results were found for the filter!
History's Queer Stories
Retrieving and Navigating Homosexuality in British Fiction about the Second World War
History's Queer Stories disrupts seemingly well-established knowledge of the Second World War and its literary negotiation when adding homosexuality to the battlefield.
Shifts in the Representation of Intersex Lives in North American Literature and Popular Culture
Intersex activists reclaim their narratives from the medical hegemony. How do cultural productions negotiate this recent shift in ideas about intersex?